Instructions on commenting
Users with credentials for the Publication Forum portal
- Sign in to the portal at https://jfp.csc.fi with the Haka credentials of your university/reseach institution or a separate identifier at http://jfp.csc.fi:8080/ (NOTE! There is currently a problem with creating the identifiers)
- Find the publication channel
- Well-founded proposals for amendments can be made by selecting the option Propose level amendment from the pinion in front of the name of the publication channel. The maximum amount of characters in the grounds field is 1000. Longer texts may cause an error. We are sorry for inconvenience.
- You can propose scientific series, conferences and book publishers to be added into the Publication Forum classification by clicking on the Suggest new channels button (at the top-right corner of the screen)
- You may also compile a TOP10 list of the publication channels that you consider most important in your research discipline by selecting the option Add to TOP10 list from the pinion.
Users without credentials for the Publication Forum portal
- You can make well-founded proposals for amendments on the Publication Forum website > Select the option Level ratings.
- You can propose scientific series, conferences and book publishers to be added into the Publication Forum classification also on the Publication Forum website > Select the option New additions.